Charts | drupal.org | version 6
Transform Data into Information. Charts is a very good way to highlight important things.
- Data Schema: with one single data structure, you will be able to use several chart services
- 3 Chart plugins: out of the box, you will can choose among Google Chart, Open Flash Chart and FusionCharts
- Dozen Chart Types: lines, area, bars, pies, plotting and some 3D options
- Administration: administer Drupal core with beautiful charts
- CCK and Views: you will be able to include charts on all kinds of nodes
- API: integrate your own module
- Code Compliance: PHP E_ALL, Drupal code compliance, XHTML Strict, CSS valid code
With the same input, you will be able to use 3 different types of Charting Services:
- Google Chart: they are plain images, simple and effective
- Open Flash Chart: nice flash option, free to use (flash files not included)
- FusionCharts: full feature flash charts with a small ad on it (flash files not included)
Want to integrate your module, making it much more nice and feature rich? See the Charts manual here on Drupal handbooks.
- Publié dans: php